The Sunshine Blog Award
These last two weeks have been fabulous for my blog What to Cook?. First I received the Versatile Blogger Award from a wonderful blogger, lisparc. Second I received the Sunshine Blog Award from an inspiring blogger, Pat Geyer of Rantings of an Amateur Chef. Third, yesterday was the first day my blog had 100 views. What a two weeks.
So today I thank Pat for being so kind to a new blogger by nominating What to Cook? for the Sunshine Blog Award. Please check out the Rantings of an Amateur Chef.
About the Sunshine Award:
This prize is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
So, here are the things about me… my favorites:
- Favorite Color – blue, matches my eyes.
- Favorite Animal – cat today, dog when I retire
- Favorite Number – don’t have one, that’s why I can’t seem to hit the lottery.
- Favorite Drink – I drink water all day. As far as cocktails, good beer, red wine, bourbon
- Facebook or Twitter – Facebook, I use Twitter but still don’t get it.
- Your Passion – God, family, food, and working with youth
- Giving or getting presents – Giving, I am a pleaser.
- Favorite Day – Friday means the week is over and I have two days off
- Favorite Flowers – Roses, beautiful and I can’t seem to kill them by not watering.
These are the blogs I nominate for the Sunshine Award, check them out and be inspired: